With approx. 8,000 mg of mineral content per litre, the Bad Radkersburg thermal spring is one of the most mineral-rich healing springs in Austria. This makes the Parktherme Bad Radkersburg a feel-good oasis of relaxation and regeneration. In the spring pool with the highest supply of fresh thermal water, the health-promoting effect of Bad Radkersburg's thermal water is particularly noticeable.Special thermal water - special effect
Health-promoting & effective
The thermal water of Bad Radkersburg has been bubbling up to the earth’s surface from a depth of two kilometres with a high pressure of 17 bar (equivalent to a 170 m water fountain) and a unique composition since 23 January 1978.
The temperature of the thermal water is 80 °C and is cooled down to a soothing 34 to 36 °C for the thermal pools. The unused heat is used completely ecologically.
“The result is clear: it significantly lowers the stress indicator cortisol.”
Scientifically confirmed (thermal water study by Med-Uni Graz, cortisol content in saliva)
Offers as far as the eye can see
Guests at the Parktherme Bad Radkersburg will find a varied range of moving relaxation offers on 2,700 m² of water surface.
- the effective Bad Radkersburg thermal water
- a unique 5-hectare natural park landscape
- sauna village with a variety of experience infusions in eight different saunas (55 – 100 °C)
- Relax zone: deep relaxation in the herbal-salt grotto and in the light-sound temple
- Touching the worlds of mood with the SPA treatments in the Vital Studio (Relax-Balance-Active).
- Children’s Club with free childcare for children from 3 years of age and exciting voyage of discovery with “Puschl”, the squirrel
- Genussbar – delicacies from the region Culinary delights in the Parktherme restaurants
- Temperature-controlled 50 m outdoor sports pool (guaranteed 25 °C from the end of March to approx. the end of September)
- Free WLAN in the Parktherme